18.9.11

I'm not the kinda girl who should be rudley barding in, on a white vail ocassion. But you're not the kinda boy who should be marrying with the wrong girl. I sneek in and see you friends and her snooty little family all dress in pastel, and she's yelling at the bridesmaid somewhere back inside the room, wearing a gown shapped like a pastry. This is not surely what you tought it would be, and I lose myself in a day dream where I stand and say.
Don't say yes, run away now, I'll met you when you're out of the curch at the back door. Don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out, and they said: Speak now.
Fond gesture are exchange, and the organ start to play, a song that sounds like a death march, and I'm hiding in the courtin, it seems like i was uninvited by your lovely bride to be. 
She floats down the aisle like a pagean queen, but i know you wish it was me, don't you?
I hear the preacher say speak now or forever hold your peace. There's a silence, there's my last chance, I stood up with shaky hands, all eyes on me, horrified looks from everyone in the room, but I'm only looking at you. So don't say yes, run away now, I'll met you when you're out of the church at the back door, don't wait or say a single vow, you need to hear me out, and they said: Speak now, and you'll say let's run away now, I'll met you when i'm out of my tux at the back door, baby I din't say my vows, so glad you were aroud when they said: SPEAK NOW