27.8.11

Never really said to much, afraid it wouldn't be enough, just try to keep my spirit up when there's no point in grieving. Doesn't matter anyway, words could never make me stay, words could never take my place when you know I'm leaving.
Try to leave a light on when i'm gone, something I rely on to get home, one I can feel at night, a naked light, a fire to keep me warm. Try to leave a light on when I'm gone, even in the day light shine on. And when it's late at night, you can look inside, you won't feel so alone.
You know we've down that road, what seems a thousand times before. My back to a closing door and my eyes to the season, that roll out underneath my heels and you don't know how bad it feels to leave the only one that I have ever believed in.
Sometimes we feel like we've run out of luck. When the signals keep on breaking up. When the wires cross in my brain you'll start my heart again, when I come along.