27.8.11

There's something 'bout the way, the street looks when it just rained, there's a blow on the pavement, you walk me to the car and you know I wanna ask you to dance in the middle of the parking lot.
We're driving down the road, I wonder if you know, I'm trying so hard not to get caught up and now but you're just so cool, run your hands through your hair, absentmindedly makin' me want you
And I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me
Head first FEARLESS
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in the storm in my best dress FEARLESS.
So baby drive slow till we run out of road in this one horse town, I wanna stay right here
in this passenger seat, you put your eyes on me, in this moment capture it remeber it.
         Well you stood there with me in the doorway
                         my hands shake, I'm not usally this but you pull me in and I'm a little more brave
It's a first kiss, it's flawless, really something, It's FEARLESS.